Careers - Assistant Flooring Estimator/Project Manager
Assistant Flooring Estimator/Project Manager
This position requires;
- Review and download of drawings.
- Takeoff of quantities.
- Measure floor plans and/or read blue prints
- Use estimating software to complete accurate plan take-offs and generate quotes
- Preparing complete tender to present to Senior Estimator.
- Setup new projects into RFMS software Price the work orders using the job contract file
- Data entry required to enter pricing into RFMS
- Attend construction site meetings.
- Assist in documentation and materials for startup of projects.
- Price upgrades or orders not included in the contract Receive and verify information from builders
- Respond to builder inquiries and help resolve issues
- Confer with suppliers for materials availability and costs
- Obtain the necessary information required to fulfill the project such product information, job schedules, and installer's skill sets
- Liaise with other departments
- Verify accuracy of data entry Use of your own vehicle for onsite measuring and estimating
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accurate data entry skills are required Attention to detail & strong numeracy skills
- Must be a team player
- Flexible individual with positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to handle pressure due to deadlines and high volume
- Auto cad